Death and Grief Studies
Stacia has completed her Certification in Death and Grief Studies from the Center for Loss and Life Transition.
Course study included five separate training seminars -
- - Comprehensive Bereavement Skills Training
- - Exploring the Spiritual Dimension of Death, Grief & Mourning
- - Suicide Grief - Companioning the Mourner
- - Exploring the Shadow of the Ghosts of Grief
- - Counseling Skills Fundamentals
The courses were taught by Alan D. Wolfelt, Ph.D., who teaches, writes and counsels mourners. When teaching, he emphasizes on "companioning", not "treating" people in grief.
Stacia recognizes grief as a sacred part of our human experience. We all experience grief and loss in our lifetimes, often more than once. Her commitment is to companion through transformation and transcendence. This is the true meaning of life.